Commenting on my blog!
- I love hearing your thoughts and feedback on my posts and reflections as a flipped classroom teacher. Just a few notes:
- All comments are moderated before publishing to limit spam and may take a couple of days to be seen depending on the week and how busy I am.
- Please use proper tone and etiquette when commenting. We are all here with the best intentions to encourage and support each other in our journeys as educators and to find ways to help support our students more in their learning and journeys in general.
- I reserve the right to moderate any comment that I feel does not meet these standards and does not promote discourse for the purpose of growth and learning.
Following me on Twitter @crystalkirch
Emailing me at "flippingwithkirch "at" gmail "dot" com
- I do my best to reply to emails within a week; thank you for your patience in this matter. If you catch me on a good day, I may get back right away. If not, it will be a few days.
Connecting with me on the Flipped Class Network
Connecting with me on Edmodo.com