Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#ISTE2015: My Sessions & Resources - Many Methods to FlipClass Success Panel

~~See all my posts from ISTE with lots of links and resources shared by others here~~


I was able to share at four (plus a 7 minute TeachMeet) sessions over the four days in Philly. I've put a summary of each one and a link to any resources in a separate post. And, I included tweets and pictures that went out about the sessions, just for fun :)

See all my sessions:

This panel was moderated by Ayelet Segal, the Head of Education at TouchCast.  We were joined by Timonius Downing and Brian Jones, two other flipclass teachers who use the methods of Gamification and Project-Based Learning, respectively.  I am not a huge fan of panels, but I think that ours went fairly well.  We had planned some slides with pictures and video clips to go along with what we knew we would be discussing, which I think was a great addition to the panel.  My only regret is that this session was after my WSQing session as I had several people come up and talk to me after the session with more questions, that I think could have been answered well if they had the chance to attend my WSQing session as well.



— Wes Kriesel (@weskriesel) July 1, 2015

(And Thanks to Jed, who live tweeted a lot of quotes from the session):







See resources and summaries from the rest of my sessions:
  ~~See all my posts from ISTE with lots of links and resources shared by others here~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...