Saturday, May 31, 2014

#FlipCon14 - Out of this World PD - Join me onsite or virtually!

I'm getting very excited about this summer - it is the first time I will be able to attend FlipCon in person... and I'm presenting!

If you haven't yet registered, I believe TODAY is the last day (May 31st) for the regular pricing...but, you can still sign up for the virtual conference!

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with so many of my PLN face to face, many for the first time, and sharing and learning about flipped learning.

Here's my presentation schedule, for those interested in hearing me speak or connecting with me in person at the conference:

Tuesday 10:45-11:45 - Sessions by subject. I will be helping co-lead/moderate one of the two math rooms with a few others.

Wednesday 8:30-9:30 - I will be doing a session for Sophia learning on making tutorials and integrating Google Forms and quizzes.

Wednesday 11am-noon - Book Panel with Jon Bergmann and Aaron Sams for Flipped Learning: Gateway to Student Engagement.  I was privileged to be a contributing author to this book which will be released in the next few weeks.

Wednesday 1-2pm - Featured Session called "WSQing your way to #flipclass success".  This will be streamed live to virtual attendees.

If you will be going to FlipCon14, please comment and let me know! I can't wait to connect, share, and learn with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...