Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random webinar notes

Just some random notes from a few webinars I attended last week. Links and programs to check out


Simple K12 - Paula Naugle

4C's in math

  • Collaboration
  • Communication
  • Creativity
  • Critical Thinking

Bloomin' iPads by Kathy Shrock


FLN Podcast - Andy Schwen (hosted by Troy Cockrum)

Episode 7

  • "more kids have the ability to ask more questions" - andy schwen
  • "I see my kids growing up to be persistent in class, in difficult situations.  I want my kids to be successful after they get out of my class and I want them to have tools to get them there"
  • "Data is cool, but at the same time it's not everything"
  • What I think is most important "the anecdotal evidence in my classroom that I can't quantify" - Troy
Simple K12 - Erin Klein - Common Core

  • MasteryConnect http://www.masteryconnect.com/learn-more/features.html
  • Utah Education Network http://www.uen.org/core/
  • Watch Know Learn (engaging videos)
  • Study Jams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...