Monday, April 9, 2012

Why I Flip My Class (Student Quote)

The flipped classroom is really coming around, more so than usual, because it promotes interaction and it makes sure that you are on task- otherwise, you have to do double the workload that night. I feel that I am getting more excited about math; I always enjoyed it, but it's really fun, despite the difficulty of the lesson, because of all the videos we make and the talks with our groups.  
This is from a student who HATED the flipped classroom in the beginning.  One that I had to sit down with after school and talk to about how to succeed in a flipped class.  Her transformation has been amazing and gives me hope for the rest of the kids who haven't quite come on board yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...